Last time in 2017 we had 5,148 international exhibitors from 70 countries showing their products to more than 123,500 international visitors from 130 countries.
Medica trade fair is specifically addressing all the needs of the entire supply chain in medical and health industry from the latest innovations and technology in machineries, equipment, devices and services that are offered in health sector.
Why visit the Medica Trade fair?
- To network with potential suppliers of medical equipment, machineries and technology.
- To network with potential business partners in medical sector.
- To obtain the latest technologies and trends in equipment, machineries and services in health and medical sector.
- Connected to matchmaking program in setting up a meeting with the exhibitor of your choice prior to attending the trade fair.
You can participate at this trade fair as Visitor or Exhibitor.
- As visitor you will need to do online registration to attend the fair which is free of charge. And once you do that we can send you a letter to confirm that you have registered to attend Medica trade fair in Düsseldorf in Germany. And you can present this letter at the Germany embassy to facilitate your visa application.
NB: Visitor could be in any of these categories: Medical industry, Medical assistants (hospital, doctor‘s surgery, laboratory), General practitioners, Hospital doctors, Hospital managers, Hospital nursing staff, Hospital technical managers, Laboratory managers, Medical specialized trade, and Cost units
- As an exhibitor you will need to do an online application here: https://www.medica-tradefair.com/ (Exhibitors/Become Exhibitor/Online application).
There is also Medical Fair China that will be held from 6th – 8th September 2018 at Suzhou International expo centre, Suzhou, China.
For more information please visit: http://www.medicalfair.cn/en-us