3rd East African Business and Entrepreneurship Conference and Exhibition themed “Towards a Digital Economy East Africa - Getting ready for the 4th Industrial revolution” scheduled to take place on 30th - 31st October, 2018 at Hotel Africana in Kampala, Uganda.
The conference will discuss the potential impact of Digital Economy and evaluate how the EAC vision, policies, strategies and regulatory frameworks are currently set to spur growth, industrialization as well as enhance the regional Integration process. The conference and exhibition will showcase investment opportunities in the region as well as innovative market developments in the areas of agri-business, energy, health, mobility, transport & logistics, Internet of Things (IoT), fin-tech and e-commerce. Partner States will demonstrate their efforts in digitalization in regard to digital infrastructure and e-government. In addition, the conference will highlight new business opportunities in above sectors and offer plenty of room for B2B matchmaking and B2G networking during the pitching cocktail.
As our valuable member, we are pleased to offer you a discounted participation fee as follows:
- Attendance fee – USD. 300
- Exhibition fee - USD 700 includes full participation of 2 delegates and provision of standard booth.
We kindly invite you to:-
- Register your attendance to the 3rd East African Business and Entrepreneurship Conference and Exhibition at www.eabc-online.com/entrepreneurship/
- Display your products and services at the parallel exhibition
- Meet innovative start-ups during the pitching cocktail
Kindly confirm your participation by registering online at www.eabc-online.com/entrepreneurship .
Your support and collaboration will be instrumental in making this forum fruitful.
We look forward to your favorable response and welcoming you to the 3rd East African Business and Entrepreneurship Conference and Exhibition in Kampala, Uganda.